Position: Full Time position Monday to Friday
Location: Head Office (Poplar Lane) Ipswich, but may need to attend other sites for meetings
We’re looking for a proactive and organised individual to join our team.
As the HR Assistant, you will be responsible for providing support with a wide range of day-to-day admin tasks within the HR team.
Your primary duties will involve processing and maintaining HR data to a high standard in accordance with internal policy and legislation. A high level of accuracy and a respectful approach to sensitive information are essential in this role, as you will be required to issue and handle confidential information.
Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Managing Company HR system ensuring accurate data entry, allocating correct user permissions and uploading employee documents
- Answering HR office telephone and email requests/ enquiries
- Preparing and circulating official letters and documents as required including new employee packs
- Completing HR data audits
- Ensuring payroll information is collated and submitted by set deadlines
- General office admin tasks as required
An ideal candidate will have a keen interest in the field of HR, as well as the ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with regular interruptions and changes in workload. Candidates will need to be friendly, proactive, flexible, and well organised to succeed in this role. You’ll be working as part of a small team so the ability to work on your own is essential.
Other desirable skills and attributes include:
- IT literate – comfortable with Microsoft products, document scanning and working in databases
- Quality focused with particular attention to accuracy and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to handle sensitive data in a confidential manner at all times
- Driving licence as there will be a requirement to travel to other sites on occasion
If you are interested in this position, please apply for this position by emailing your CV and covering letter to Abigail Thorndyke: firstname.lastname@example.org