Our grafted vegetable plants are so easy to grow! Grafted vegetable plants perform well in sunny, sheltered spots outside, but are particularly recommended for greenhouse growing, where they will fulfil their full potential.
Commercially, grafting has been used for some-time and Suttons have developed the grafted plant for the home gardener – and our customers have had extraordinary results!
“The rapid growth and truss production was exceptional, my own seed-raised tomatoes, which must have been about the same age as the grafted plants, were left well behind. The grafted plants were a great success, especially for earliness and flavour.” Joe Maiden, Kitchen Garden Magazine
Benefits of Grafted Vegetable Plants
- Big increases in yield - from larger, more vigorous plants
- Earlier cropping - with sufficient vigour to crop well later on in the season
- Grow in the greenhouse or outdoors - with little or no heating required
- Greater tolerance to nutritional disorders
- Excellent soil-borne pest and disease resistance – no more ring culture or grow bags! Plant straight in the soil
How to Care for Grafted Vegetable Plants?
Take a look at our Grafted Vegetable Plant Growing Guides or view our video on how to care for your grafted plants.