Snails and slugs eat many vegetable and ornamental plants and can destroy seedlings in one night, so protecting your most valuable and vulnerable plants is a priority. Our range includes slug and snail deterrents, barriers, traps and nematodes to help you control these destructive pests.
How do I control slugs and snails in my garden?
It may be impossible to completely rid your garden of slugs and snails, so multiple slug and snail deterrent measures will be beneficial.
- Barriers – including collars and copper tapes and rings
- Traps – baited to attract the pests to their doom
- Pellets, sprays and granules – repellent formulas to repel and destroy slugs and snails
- Nematodes – biological pest control to kill slugs in the soil
- Encourage wildlife – hedgehogs, slow-worms and some birds eat slugs and snails
- Torchlight searches – to remove snails and relocate them
Protect your plants and flowers from snail damage with our reliable range of slug and snail deterrents.