Further information: Rudbeckia Plants.
Where to grow Rudbeckia Plants?
- Ideally Rudbeckia plants want full sun however they will tolerate some light shade
- Well-drained soil
- Dependant on the variety Rudbeckia plants can be grown in borders, pots and patio containers
How to grow Rudbeckia plants?
- Spacing depends on the variety so check the instructions
- Rudbeckia plants require little or no extra feeding providing that they are growing in fertile soil
- Regular deadheading will ensure that the Rudbeckia plants continue to flower up to the first frosts