Further information: Impatiens Plants.
Where to grow Impatiens plants?
- Grow in beds, containers, hanging baskets, windowboxes and flower bags.
- Do not grow in the same position as last year.
- Full sun or moderate shade.
- Well-drained soil.
How to grow Impatiens plants?
- If growing Impatiens plants in containers then first completely remove any old soil, sterilise the container inside and out and use fresh compost.
- Deadhead regularly to keep the Impatiens plants flowering.
- Avoid watering late in the day as it is important that the plants are dry overnight when the temperatures are at their lowest.