Further information: Geranium Plants.
Where to grow Geranium plants?
- Any well drained soil will do with the preference being for a sandy loam.
- Geranium plants perform best in full sun but will tolerate light shade.
- Dependant on the variety Geranium plants are suitable for just about anywhere – pots, beds, baskets and window boxes.
How to grow Geranium plants?
- Geranium plants prefer to be kept on the dry side and can be killed by over-watering
- Feed occasionally – every 2 to 3 weeks
- Deadhead regularly to prolong the flowering season
- Favourite plants can be kept in a frost-free place over winter