Further information: Antirrhinum Plants.
Where to grow Antirrhinum plants?
- Plant out once the danger of frost has passed.
- Antirrhinum plants will grow well in any garden soil as long as it is well-drained and fertile.
- Full sun is preferred.
How to Grow Antirrhinum plants?
- Feed once a fortnight and water regularly.
- Any tall varieties may need some form of support.
- Deadhead regularly to keep the flowers coming.
- he taller varieties are very suitable for use as cut flowers.
- Once flowering has finished remove the Antirrhinum plants to the compost heap.